As per 10th Tamilnadu Samacheer Kalvi Science Public|Annual Exam Question Paper Blue Print, Only 75 Marks is f
or Theory Exam and the r
emaining 25 Marks is for Practical Exam.
It is very easy to score full 25 marks in Science Practical Exam. Practical Exam questions will be asked from Textbook Exercises only.
Below is the list of 10th Samacheer Kalvi Science Practical Textbook Exercise Questions.
10th Samacheer Kalvi Science Public|Annual Practical Exam Questions – (
Mark : 25)
I.Biological Science (Zoology & Botany)
ind out the presence of starch in the given food samples of A and B by using iodine solution.
Find out the rate of heart beat of human beings by using stethoscope under normal physical conditions.
ind out the body temperature by using clinical thermometer and to compare with surrounding temperature.
Calculate the Body Mass Index (BMI) of a person, by using the BMI formula and to compare the value with BMI chart.
issect and display the androecium and gynoecium of any locally available flowers.
2. Classify the fruits,separating the pericarps and writing the edible parts.
3. Identify the structure of ovule.
4. Prove the anaerbic respiration (Fermentation).
II. Physical Science (Chemistry & Physics)
ind the pH of a given solution using pH paper.
2. Identify the presence of acids and bases in a given solution.
3. Prepare true solution, colloidal solution and suspension.
4. Predict whether the reaction exothermic or endothermic.
Screw gauge measure the radius of the given wire.
2. Find the resistance of a coil of wire.
3. Map of magnetic field of a bar magnet when its north pole pointing north of the earth.
4. Find Focal length of a convex lens by distance object method.