Students can follow below tips to score good marks|centum|100 marks in 10th Tamilnadu Samacheer Kalvi Maths Exam|Paper.
10th Samacheer Kalvi Maths Public|Annual Exam Tips
1. All questions will be prepared based on the text book. Go through the blue print well which is given in the text book.
2. Memorize the formulas chapter wise and revise it regularly.
3. Revise the example problems first, which are based on chapter wise and then go for exercise problems.
Avoid ambiguity work; work out all the problems stepwise and the units should be written clearly (wherever applicable).
4. Learn all the choose type questions given at the end of each chapter.
5. For the problems where diagrams are required, draw the diagrams neatly and name the parts.
6. Write the formulas for all the problems and then followed by stepwise derivation of answers.
7. Always read the questions properly before attempting to answer. Start answering from easy known problems to difficult problems. Keep up the time limit when answering each question.
8. Ensure your presentation is clear and attractive. Underline the answers at the last.
9. Each and every rough work (especially for one mark Questions), should be written clearly at the bottom of the page or at the right side of the page, separated by a margin line.
10. Attempt the questions in the following order: 5 marks, 10 marks, 2 marks and 1 mark.
11. For ten marks construction problems, draw the rough diagram followed by fair diagram; name the measurement properly and write the verification followed by constructions.
12. For ten marks geometry problems, write the name of the theorem on which the problem is based on.
13. Revise all the problems and working steps before submitting the answer paper and ensure all the questions are answered.
Wishing you all the very best